ANTIOCH INTERN EXPERIENCE
- Grow in overall understanding of the local church and support the vision of Antioch Austin
- Grow in personal leadership skills and confidence
- Support, and contribute to, specific seasonal ministry goals
Our commitment to you:
- Giving you hands on ministry experience with ongoing coaching and development
- You will be assigned to a ministry lead and they will meet with you for managers meeting on a weekly basis
- Helping you grow in leadership and personal development
- You will get personalized Strengths Finder and spiritual gifts coaching
- Subscription access to online theological teaching
- A behind the scenes look into the Antioch Movement
- Weekly Antioch ATX staff meetings
- Weekly internship cohorts
- Monthly sit-ins to the Global Antioch Movement Leadership Track teachings
Your commitment to us:
- One semester term (Jan-May), 12-15 hours/wk
- You will continue to serve on your current team and invest in your current lifegroup
- Commit to being at the office for staff, cohort, and managers meetings and monthly Leadership Track seminars. As well as internship office hours at the CIA office, Central Internship Administration office (AKA we have a dedicated office space just for our interns!!)
- Work in a ministry to execute their specific goals for the semester
- Support and work any catalytic events that occur during your semester
A typical work week
12-15 hours given to the Antioch Internship Experience
- Block out Tuesday mornings (9:00-10:00am) for Antioch Austin Staff Meetings
- 3-5 hours for meeting rhythms
- Block out Tuesday mornings for Antioch Austin Staff Meetings, Thursday mornings for weekly cohort meetings and monthly Antioch Movement Leadership Track Seminars
- Up to 8-10 hours given to ministry specific goals, including a 30-minute weekly management meeting with your ministry lead
- Audio, Visual & Lights Intern - This intern would serve under Tyler Prange and should be excited about learning lighting, audio and video work. They will learn a lot, experience scheduling, and experience learning our systems and training others.
- College Team - The Antioch College intern will function as the administrative lead and serve under Andrew Wible. They will help organize and facilitate the practical systems needed to see revival within the 120,000 students in Austin, TX.
- Worship - If you're looking to learn how to lead worship, serve behind the scenes, or grow as a musician, intern with our Experience Pastor, Moses Chun!
- Connections Team - This role will center on guest experience and follow up. This highly administrative role is key to seeing first time guests turn into family members at Antioch.
- Communications - This internship will be with our creative & communications team. We're looking for someone to monitor analytics and engagement, assist with content for social media, and help make podcasts happen!
- Antioch Discipleship School - This intern would serve under Dea & Dave Bresemann helping with administrative needs and helping organize summer Impact Trips for the ADS students!
References: Please include a spiritual reference, a teacher or employer reference, and a peer reference.